WHO I AM
My name is Eduardo Andrés Prado Carroz, I was born in Maracaibo, Zulia State, Venezuela, on October 6, 1994. I am the youngest of four brothers. All my life I have been involved with the animal world, my passion has always been horses and livestock.
Since I was a child I have been passionate about animal welfare, thus discovering my professional vocation to be a Veterinarian, and my main hobby is riding horses and participating in equestrian activities.
Equine Reproduction Consulting
- Gynecological examination of the mare, using ultrasound.
- Pregnancy diagnosis
- Pregnancy control.
- Monitoring of the mare for subsequent service
- Controlled natural riding
- Artificial insemination, with fresh, refrigerated and frozen semen
- Management of problem mares (subfertile)
- Uterine treatments
- caslick surgery
- Heat synchronization
- Hormonal management
Equine general advice
- Equine management plan
- Feeding programs
- Health plan
- Blood hematology and reading
- Basic dental care
- Equine physical preparation advice
Improve as a Veterinary Doctor and learn from others, I firmly believe that success lies in humility and perseverance and that the day always comes.